Attorney-at-law Teodor Georgiev
Lawyer Teodor Georgiev graduated in law in Lebanon, after which he specialized in "Protection of fundamental human rights under the European Convention for the Protection of Human Rights" in France. He also graduated in law at the University of Veliko Tarnovo "St. St. Cyril and Methodius". Member of the Sofia Bar Association. He speaks English, Russian (mother tongue) and French. He holds master's degrees in "Multimedia Technologies" and "Software Engineering". He has 15 years of experience in the field of information technology as a programmer, system and network administrator in Bulgaria and abroad, in companies such as "Information Services", Blizoo, Spectrum Net, Mtel (A1), British Telecom. Lawyer Teodor Georgiev works in the office of the company in Sevlievo, where he serves Central Northern Bulgaria (Pleven, Lovech, Troyan, Sevlievo, Gabrovo, Veliko Tarnovo, Gorna Oryahovitsa, Tryavna, Pavlikeni).
- Property law (property disputes) - condominiums, divisions, constructions, easements, cadastre and spatial planning, agricultural land and forests;
- Civil, commercial and contract law;
- Enforcement proceedings and collection of receivables. Protection in case of illegal enforcement by PEA / DUI or protection of the interests of creditors in collecting my receivables from incorrect debtors;
- Proceedings under the State and Municipal Liability for Damages Act (SMLDA) and violations of the European Convention for the Protection of Human Rights;
- Cross - border disputes;
- Insult and slander;
- Disputes in the field of information technology and intellectual property.
Attorney-at-law Emil Georgiev
Attorney-at-law Emil Georgiev graduated in Law at Law Faculty of University of Wien. He specialized intellectual property law in Quenn Mary, College, University of London. He is graduated from National High School from ancient languages and cultures “St. Konstantin Kiril the Philospoher”.
He has been practicing the legal profession for over 15 years, specializing in cooperation with companies in the field of information technology, e-business, medias, marketing and advertisement.
Lecture in Intellectual Property at the University of National and World Economy, Institute of Creative Industries and Business.
He is fluent in English, German, Russian and Serbо-croatian.
Main interest in the field of Intellectual property; GDPR; information law and technology